Sunday 27 July 2014

Tag and ATC

Hi All. Nice to have you drop by and thank you for the lovely comments you leave.

Today it is already quite hot and we are off along the cliff top to the cricket gala. This is one of the biggest events we have in our area and there is a lot going on so it is a full day out. Not sure I will last too long in this heat and then the walk back as well will mean at least 10 miles altogether and more if I count the miles walking around at the gala--wish me luck :)

At Tag Along this week the theme is 'Steampunk' and I combined it with the challenge at A Vintage Journey 
where they ask you to 'Just Stain It'


I used an 8" tag as I wanted to be able to fit on my Chocolate Baroque, Punky Romance stamps.

I used an orange spray for the background and few dabs of the Aged Mahogany Distressed ink then I used the Distressed Stain to do a swirly stencil shape before I added some grunge paste at one side. This I dabbed with the pink stain. Then I stamped onto the tag and used the green stain to blob colour onto some of the stamped images. The steam punk flyer is from a freebie site. The ribbon is dyed with the two stains and scrunched up. Lots of Tim influence on the whole tag.

Next is Wicked Wednesday which have 'Cute as a button' this week


I just love these cute images that I bought from Pink Petticoat years ago. I made a digital background and coloured the lamb and flower with Promarkers

Have a great day everyone or sleep well if your visit id later in the day

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment