Sunday 6 July 2014

ATC and Tag

Hello to all my lovely friends and followers who drop by Jumbled Crafts today. Welcome to Annie who is my latest follower.

This week at Wicked Wednesday the theme is Inspiring Words or Quotes


This is the ATC I made using a teatimedesigns digi image that I won at Wicked Wednesday. I coloured it to match the background that I painted  with watercolours.

Now for Tag Along and Butterfly Challenge The theme at Tag Along is Nature's Glory and Butterfly it is one layer only


I did the background on my faux gelli pad--made from sponge kitchen pads. I just dabbed on alcohol inks then stamped the card onto the pads.

The flowers and bees are a Joanna Sheen stamp set and the Butterfly stamp is by Elusive Images and one of my oldest and well loved wooden stamps

Hope you have a lovely day

Chrissie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment