Tuesday 22 July 2014

Flower Power

Hi everyone who drops by Jumbled Crafts and thank you for being the nicest followers and friends in Blogland :) I am so lucky to have so many visitors and lovely comments to read.

This time at Art Journal Journey it is time for Flower Power until the end of July .This is my second page for this theme.


I sort of went down the film Avatar route with this page. I made a couple of stamps of my own as Susi had shown some of hers and I loved the idea

Printed out one of Vic's photographs of some of our Crocosmia. We have so many they almost look like weeds now :) Then I edged the flowers with white pen, added a stencil with Grunge Paste, some flower shapes as well my stamps and my fave butterfly stamp.

At Moo Mania and More anything goes and this is what they have to say there:-

Remember  you can link all sorts of projects to this theme - not only MOO(s) are accepted. 
This theme runs until July 29th!

I am linking my Journal page but have another picture of it taken in the garden


Have really great day everyone or sleep well if your visit was in the evening

Love Chrissie x





No comments:

Post a Comment