Friday 18 July 2014

A Tag

Nice to have you drop by Jumbled Crafts-thank you.

At Tag Along this time the theme is Bright, Sunny Colours


This is my tag with lots of brightness and hot colours. I used a face that I painted a while ago and made the background in Paint shop Pro.
I thought of the '4 seasons' by Vilvadi and how I had been to see Nigel Kennedy play 'Summer' years ago. It is a very frantic and exhausting piece and he explained that like him, Vilvadi had asthma and summer wasn't a friendly time in their lives. My husband has asthma and it is a lot worst on hot days.

Not too hot so far today and we are hoping to go to the seafront to see lots of organised sports-some we can join in:) Think I will pass on the cricket and rugby :(

Have a lovely day all

Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment