Tuesday 8 July 2014

Colours of Summer

Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts.

It's time for another challenge at Try it on Tuesday and I bet you can't wait to join in. There were lots of wonderful entries for the tags anywhere or just a tag challenge and I really enjoyed seeing all of them.

This time we would like to see Colours of Summer. I hope you will pop along and check out all the wonderful samples that my teamies have made and then show us what you can make for this theme.


I made a card this time. The background is hammered, cream coloured card. Distressed with picked raspberry. I made the flowers from felt using the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die cut. The paper I mounted them on is a very old paper pad called Life's Journey and is by K&C company.

The beautiful clematis has never flowered before for us but has 7 flowers on it this year so I couldn't resist taking my photograph of the card to show one of the flower to you-they are huge at the side of the other clematis in our garden.

This is a just for fun 'summer colours' piece
A sun hat from Poundland-that fits me perfectly

Same hat after I crocheted some flowers to stitch onto it.


Have a great day

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment