Saturday 3 October 2015

Journal Page

Hi All from a dark and dismal NE UK coast. It  has been wonderful weather for the last week so maybe it has come to an end now. How lovely that you called in at Jumbled Crafts-thank you. This week I did my 1000th post which would normally have meant blog candy but I see that itsn't as fashionable now as it used to be. I would have found it very difficult to choose one  person to send anything to as I think everyone who pops in and comments deserved my thanks. I have been inspired, encouraged and supported in so many ways so, a BIG THANK YOU to all of you.

Now to my make for today which I made for Art Journal Journey where the theme this time is Architecture and for A Vintage Journey where Alison has chosen Journalling with Tim. Her post made me smile and her make made me smile even more so do pop over and see what it is all about.


The text I scanned from the book

This  page is made with stencils and TH distressed inks and is A4 size. I used Broken China, Aged Mahogany and Dusty Concord. I did the background lightly with TH Inkssentials ink pads the stencilled over that.


This is the stencil book I used which is priced at £9.99 but I got it for £1 at the car boot sale near to where I live. I am looking forward to trying more of the stencils for sure and Distressed Ink is just right to get the best effect.

Have a lovely day everyone and a great weekend

Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment