Tuesday 13 October 2015

It's Frightening at Try it on Tuesday

Hi All. Thank you for calling in. I bet the post title had you wondering what was happening at Try it on Tuesday. Well TIOT isn't at all frightening you will be pleased to know but the challenge for the next two weeks is just that, so hop over to see what my teamies have made and then join us with something scary. You can make anything you like so long as it follows the rules which are on the TIOT blog.


I made this journal cover as it was a boring cover before. This is full of painted textures and bits and bobs from a mixed box. I drew the bat and the castle in black felt tip and found the scary faces online. I hope I will be able to fill it with magical pages.

This is frightening ! A great big slug hiding in our grass when I went to hang the washing out.

I would also like to enter this at Anything but Cute where their theme this time is 31 days of Halloween and must have 31 on it somewhere

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment