Monday 12 October 2015

Inchie, Journal Page and Card

Hello everyone and thank you for calling in to see what I have made to show you today

At Art Journal Journey the theme is Architecture and I made a fun page today while I watched the rugby and the Grand Prix on television. I would also like to enter it at Moo Mania and More for the patterns theme as I drew lots of patterns on my witches house where she sleeps until the darkness decends


I inked the background before I started to draw in charcoal and colour in Sharpies.
This is the state that my hands were in after washing them several times and it was also the moment that Vic shouted to ask if I was ready to go out to visit some friends. Not easy to explain to them that I was painting a witches house -they think I am crazy anyway so nothing new.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is Key. A little easier than some of the interesting themes of late.

I had this tiny key in a bits and bobs tin so used that on my felt inchie

Last but not least I have made a card for Crafty Cardmakers as my blog friend Marina is a DT there and I love to visit her blog. The theme there this time is to make a round card



This is 2 Nestabilitie shapes joined with a card insert and a smaller one on the front. The stamps were some that I bought in a bundle from Astrid and they fitted just right on this card.

Haven't I been busy for a change :)

Have a wonderful day all

Love Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment