Thursday 15 October 2015

Journal page and heart tag

Hello All and a warm welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for the comments on my new layout, I hope it is easy to read-please let me know if it isn't so that I can use another font. Thank you for calling in and for all the support you always give to me.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is architecture and I made my very first art project in Art Studio on my i-pad. I think it will take a long time to find out exactly what can be achieved with this programme but I am looking forward to learning.

This was a daytime picture of building and I changed it with effects.

My next project I made for a few blogs


I cut the fairly large heart shape from a cardboard box lid then used a stencil to add some texture. Next I made a spray with Distressed ink-Salty Ocean colour. The textured parts were then dabbed with the same colour on an ink pad and so was the outside of the label. The stamp was one I got in a bundle from dear Astrid. The little butterfly I have had a long time and I am not sure where that came from.
This is the stencil I used and it is dated 1997 and 50p. I got a few in a bag for 50p from a car boot sale. 

The challenges are

Country View Challenges where they would like texture

Stamps and Stencils where the theme is 3D and they also have a blog hop there so worth a visit for sure

Where the Heart is who also have stencils as their theme--saw this blog at Annie's xx

City Crafters want you to add some paste and I made mine from wood filler with olive oil in it

Have a wonderful day all

Love Chrissie xx




No comments:

Post a Comment